At Zühlke, the Market Unit "Cross Markets" is a driving force for sustainable growth. Our goal is to explore exciting markets for Zühlke, expand existing customer relationships and partnerships, and increase our customer portfolio across various industries.
How you’ll spend your time
As a sales professional with a "hunter mentality," you play a central role in our expansion. With your creative sales talent and passion for networking, you bring new customers on board and strengthen our market position.
- In close collaboration with your colleagues from the Market Unit, you select the focus of your market activities (e.g., in areas such as transportation/logistics, energy, or telecommunications).
- You identify and leverage sales potentials by understanding customer needs and strategically developing our service portfolio.
- Through constant interaction with customers and decision-makers, you identify trends early and use them for your market activities.
- You accompany our customers throughout the entire sales cycle, from solution-oriented consulting and proposal creation to negotiation and after-sales activities.
- In collaboration with our Engagement Managers, you take responsibility for offers, RFPs, and pitches.
What’s important to us
- You are passionate about technology and innovation, possess an entrepreneurial spirit, and value freedom and responsibility.
- You have extensive experience in sales of complex ICT services and have a broad network of decision-makers in companies.
- Technology issues are not a challenge for you, and when needed, you skillfully involve (international) colleagues to dive deeper.
- You can demonstrate a track record of successfully building and implementing sales and market development strategies.
- Your strong communication skills enable you to identify customer needs and create compelling offers in collaboration with your colleagues.
- You have continuously educated yourself in the fields of business and technology and show a passion for lifelong learning.
- You communicate fluently in German and English, even in complex contract negotiations.
What working at Zühlke is all about
We offer a culture of appreciation in which courage, creativity, and teamwork are part of daily work life. All employees carry a lot of responsibility but are never left alone. Decision-making processes are short, and you have the opportunity not only to unfold your talents but also to explore exciting paths with international colleagues. We support you in achieving your goals and place great emphasis on continuous education. Furthermore, we are passionately committed to sustainability - in our projects and together with our customers, to create more environmentally conscious solutions.
We look forward to hearing from you and getting to know you!