SAFe Program Consultant Trainer/Candidate (SPCT)
Bern - Switzerland
- You advise and support our customers in their agile transformation and expand and improve our consulting offering in collaboration with the sales teams.
- Together with the Zühlke Academy, you are responsible that our range of seminars meets the needs of our participants and are constantly expanding it.
- In addition, you will train our customers and employees in SAFe courses offered by the Zühlke Academy.
- You support line managers and accompany Agile consultants as a career coach.
- In addition to your consulting activities, you also like to give talks, support agile communities or write professional articles.
- You have a university degree (FH, Uni, ETH) and several years of experience in business, product or organizational development as well as in applying and teaching agile methods as an Agile Coach.
- You have at least one year of experience as SPC and are accepted as SPCT candidate or already SPCT.
- Besides SAFe, you are also familiar with other agile frameworks (LeSS, Management 3.0, Holocracy, etc.), their differences, benefits and application.
- You easily recognize correlations, especially in IT and business processes, find solutions to problems and can effectively communicate them to others.
- Communication in German and English across different levels is part of your standard repertoire and you feel comfortable in interdisciplinary teams, also because you appreciate people in their diversity and can deal with them well.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as security, software).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.