- You will manage our Hanover office and be an enthusiastic coach for your team. Together, you will shape the location.
- You will take responsibility for local growth targets and preparing the way for New Work and self-managed working.
- You will work closely with our Business Development team to expand collaboration with new customers in the region and also to develop existing accounts.
- As the Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for working with our customers on the commercial aspects involved in successfully delivering projects.
- You will maintain a close dialogue with neighbouring sites in Germany and within the Zühlke Group as a whole.
You will represent your office and work proactively on strategic issues affecting Hanover and beyond.
What you offer:
- You have management experience in the area of agile software engineering (preferably including smaller teams), ideally in a solutions and service business.
- You are a strong communicator. You maintain an extensive network of contacts in the greater Hanover area because the exchange of ideas is important to you and you see it as essential for success.
- You are an inspiring leader and see yourself as a coach. Ideally, you already have experience of working in a matrix organisation.
- You have experience in the recruitment and retention of highly qualified employees.
- Ideally, you have a technical background and a university degree (the subject area is of secondary importance to us).
- German and English language skills are a prerequisite for this role.
What we offer:
- Family-friendly culture: if necessary, you can arrange to reduce your hours, take unpaid leave or work from home. In addition, we offer care solutions in family emergencies. We also contribute towards the cost of childcare.
- Freedom & autonomy: our trusting management style gives you the freedom to make decisions autonomously. Our employees get the opportunity to put forward their own ideas and play an active part in shaping our business.
- Working environment: a friendly, professional approach is our top priority. With us, you can expect interdisciplinary collaboration with helpful and committed colleagues.