At Zuhlke we empower ideas. We are a trusted advisor for clients across industries and help them turn ideas into smart and sustainable solutions. We specialise in digital innovation, cloud and data solutions, and have successfully delivered products such as mobile banking apps, healthcare systems and cloud-based government platforms, to name a few.
We are looking for a talented Recruitment Coordinator to join our recruitment team and become a key member of support and developing the function.
The aim is for you to be able to naturally progress into a talent acquisition specialist. Over time you will build your knowledge to help with and get involved in recruitment project work.
Your job will include:
- Posting jobs on various job boards/website/social media and updating relevant vacancies.
- Supporting the creation of job descriptions
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders and interviewers
- Being the first point of contact on all ATS - (Application Tracking System) related tasks
- Co-ordinating our external recruiting partners and candidate submissions
- Building strong professional working relationships
- Working closely with Employer Branding and supporting the development of employment brand, ensuring consistency across all job adverts and correspondence to applicants
- Candidate Management through successfully coordinating interviews
- You have 1-2 years of experience in recruitment coordination and/or administrative support.
- You are highly detail-oriented and have great organizational skills. You are reliable in staying on top of multiple competing demands.
- You have excellent time management skills.
- You are personable and you understand how the small personal touches lead to the greater picture of providing a great candidate experience.
- You have Strong communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy including Outlook, Power Point, Word etc.
- Fluent command of English
Nice to have
- Previous experience in Recruitment or HR experience
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System
- Understanding technical roles or working in a tech environment
Our benefits include:
- Possibility to reduce working hours up to 32.5h/week
- Option for condensed working week - you can condense your working hours and spread it across 4 working days
- Hybrid workplace - option to work both from home or offices in Sofia or Plovdiv
- 25 days of vacation
- Time and money allocated for your upskilling
- International assignments - opportunity to work and gain experience in other Zühlke location
- Trusted sick leave
- 100% paid maternity leave during the first year of maternity
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Pension Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Profit share scheme
- Top-notch equipment & working with cutting-edge technologies
- Referral bonuses
- Various social Zühlke events
At Zühlke you will feel included.
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability.
We communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working a team. We work in a diverse and multicultural environment with people from all over the world.
Apply to learn more about this opportunity at Zühlke!
Even if you feel you don't meet all the requirements yet, we are still happy to get to know you, learn more about your ambitions and ideas. We look forward to receiving your application - see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.