- As a strategic recruitment partner for specialists and junior staff in the MINT disciplines, you will support the recruitment process from start to finish and work alongside the respective hiring managers as a key advisor for any recruitment-related questions.
- Working with the hiring manager, you will define the job profile and the appropriate recruitment strategy. Active sourcing is also part of your standard repertoire.
- You will define KPIs for measuring performance and work with the recruiting and employer branding team to analyse the data for the further actioning and implementation of our talent acquisition strategy.
- By regularly attending conferences and meet-ups, you will keep yourself up to date with current trends in recruitment and also expand your network, both internally and externally.
- With your knowledge and flair for using analytics and artificial intelligence in the recruitment process, you will actively participate in the further development and expansion of our talent acquisition strategy.
What you should offer:
- Having completed your degree, you have gained experience as a passionate recruiter for challenging job profiles in a similar environment.
- You have a passion for finding specialists in the MINT subjects and you know the channels you can use to reach them successfully.
- You are happy to make your own decisions during the entire candidate journey and your enthusiasm will convince candidates to join the Zühlke team.
- As a successful networker, you are able to build good relationships with all project stakeholders, as well as with internal and external recruitment partners and experts.
- You are creative and love technology, you are interested in current recruitment trends, and you have the will and the desire to adapt these to suit Zühlke.
- Very good German and English skills add the finishing touch to your profile.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We consider it important to encourage you to further your career by offering ongoing, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day.
What else you can expect:
- close cooperation within a dynamic, motivated team
- a great range of health and fitness benefits
- a workplace with a culture of trust that offers you plenty of creative freedom
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.