Reception and office management support staff
Your job: to keep things running!
Our office in Eschborn (near Frankfurt am Main) needs a reliable, friendly and experienced full-time employee who can enrich us both professionally and personally.
- Organisational flair: Thanks to your forward-looking and pragmatic planning, the day is well timed. Together with your colleagues at the reception, you manage your area of responsibility independently and are a good role model for the entire team. You have plenty of room for your own ideas and creativity!
- Talent for administration: The management of the conference rooms incl. looking after and hosting guests with simultaneously maintaining order in our premises, organising events, arranging and coordinating office procedures, administrative support for staff and looking after the reception.
- Contacts: Employees, service providers, property management, guests and customers appreciate your valuable and competent answers and information!
- You have completed a vocational training course and have several years’ experience in a comparable service-oriented position.
- You have very good oral and written German as well as good English skills (written and spoken).
- You are confident in the use of common office applications.
- You see yourself as a real team player and also enjoy working independently and demonstrating your organisational skills.
- Openness, cordiality, helpfulness and reliability are all qualities that apply to you.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day.
You can also look forward to:
- collegial teamwork in a motivated and dynamic team
- a workplace with a culture of trust that offers you plenty of creative freedom
- a culture of open communication and flat hierarchies
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.