React/Angular Software Engineer
Remote Bulgaria - Bulgaria
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as cloud).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification, communicative and open-minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
As for technical experience, we require knowledge in the following areas:
- Experience with test and build tools like Protractor, Jest, Yarn, Webpack
- Experience with databases and cloud platforms
- Understanding of OOP concepts and software design patterns
- Working in an agile team, with a good understanding of the concepts, practical experience a plus
- Guide our customers towards a successful technical solution of their challenges
- Show analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in creating modern web, mobile or server and cloud applications
- Show structured and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- Apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
- Create quality solutions through application of good coding and automated testing practices
- Share know-how in formal and informal settings (e.g. training courses, coaching, mentoring)
Please submit a complete application including CV