React Software Engineer
A sneak peek into the project we have for you
What can you expect from this project?
- working with trending technologies with tech stack including React, Jest, Cypress, React Context, Axios, and Agile and Scrum as work methodology
- developing a new version of an application for end-users (focusing more on new technologies, more modern UI, support for modern features, and, responsiveness)
- closely collaborating with your Team Lead and knowledge sharing with colleagues of different seniority levels
- working in an international environment and possibility to meet new cultures
What matters to us?
- strong knowledge of React and 2 years of experience in React, Angular or Vue.js
- experience with writing automated tests (e.g., Jest, Cypress)
- solid understanding of OOP, frontend architectural, and design concepts (e.g., state management, routing)
- ability to express concepts visually (e.g., UML, C4)
- fluency in English both written and spoken
- experience with Agile methodologies
- experience in distributed teams will be considered as a plus
What do we offer to you?
- working with cutting edge technologies
- option to choose one of our two flexible comp&ben models, thus tailoring work engagement to your needs (REcharge offers you reduced working hours, while REady is focused on higher financial compensation)
- personalized working hours
- hybrid workplace (option to work both fully remotely and from the office)
- paid time off for professional development
- company profit share
Apply to learn more about this opportunity, Zuhlke, and see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.