Quality Assurance Lead Consultant (all genders)Vienna - Austria
- In an agile software development team you take on the central role in quality aspects.
- Your varied tasks range from developing the test strategy to explorative testing and automated tests to quality reporting.
- You accompany the team from the point when requirements are analyzed, create test cases and test plans, carry them out, analyze the results and derive appropriate measures.
- You help the team to use test automation at different levels in such a way that risks are minimized economically and effectively.
- Since you cannot achieve quality alone, you implant the quality DNA into the team culture and sharpen quality awareness through example and targeted coaching.
- You bring newly acquired knowledge back into the company. You actively engage yourself internally in the topic of software quality and spread your knowledge among your colleagues.
What you should offer
- You have a university degree (FH, Uni, ETH) with an IT focus or equivalent qualifications and you have already gained several years of experience in agile software development projects.
- You are familiar with manual and explorative testing as well as with test processes and strategies, furthermore you already have gained experience in test management and you have a basic understanding of test automation.
- With your agile way of thinking, you are able to handle the different quality requirements of the projects.
- You are open-minded and you like to consult technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You are fluent in German and have a very good command of English.
What do we have to offer you?
- Unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team camp, an annual Wiener Linien ticket, shopping allowance, high-end notebooks, modern open office.
We offer an attractive compensation package well above the collectively agreed minimum basic salary. The minimum entry-level gross salary starts at €4000,- and will be adjusted according to your qualifications and experience.
Are you interested in working with us?
Create your future today and apply for a job at Zühlke!