Quality Assurance Lead Consultant
80-100%Hamburg - Germany
Hanover - Germany
Munich - Germany
Stuttgart - Germany
Frankfurt - Germany
Berlin - Germany
Software EngineeringWhat your job will involve?
- As part of an agile team, you will use your expertise in testing and maintainability to support development projects and maintain a holistic view of all phases of the development process.
- Among its customers, Zühlke has established a reputation for excellence in the development of products and services. This includes ensuring the appropriate level of quality in the development of the product right from the start. Professional testing throughout the development process is therefore a key aspect of all our projects.
- Your passion for quality will inspire those around you. You will advise your team and establish an agile quality mindset. Together, you will ensure that our customer projects achieve sustainable success.
- You will be the interface with external testing partners, working in close collaboration with them.
- Your strong interest in new ideas means that you always keep yourself up to date with the latest trends in the QA sector.
- For us, establishing trust by building close customer relationships is key. Your job will therefore also involve business trips.
What you offer:
- You already have several years of experience in quality assurance and have been able to apply your expertise in a number of agile and complex software development projects, ideally in a distributed development environment.
- You have an understanding of interdisciplinary system development (software, electronics, mechanics). Your specific expertise in software and human machine interfaces is a key success factor for this role.
- You have extensive knowledge of international standards such as ISO 9001 and are familiar with different testing methods, including the recording, development and management of test cases.
- You have successfully applied your in-depth expertise in development testing during your previous years of working in this area. You are also able to complement this with experience in test management and a basic understanding of test automation.
- Your outgoing nature enables you to communicate confidently with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You have a high level of proficiency in German and English.
What we offer: Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We offer ongoing, high-quality training to further your career. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
You can also look forward to
- Family-friendly culture: if necessary, you can arrange to reduce your hours, take unpaid leave or work from home. In addition, we offer care solutions in family emergencies. We also contribute towards the cost of childcare and will give you 10 days’ unpaid leave if your child falls ill.
- Freedom & autonomy: a trusting management style and self-organised teams give you the freedom to make decisions autonomously, as well as the flexibility to choose your own working methods and the chance to put forward and implement your own ideas.
- And if that’s not enough: In addition, you can look forward to regular team events such as games nights, plus fresh fruit in the office and much more.
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.
Hamburg , Hanover , Munich , Stuttgart , Frankfurt , Berlin