Project Support Assistant
What your job will involve?
- You are responsible for our customer and project master data.
- You provide administrative support for our customer projects in our ERP system, including project opening, budget monitoring, invoicing, project completion, etc.
- You work closely with our business controllers, the project managers and the management.
- You monitor the correct time recording of all employees.
- You conduct internal system training for new colleagues.
What you should offer:
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship and ideally already have professional experience in a similar position.
- You have a strong affinity for numbers and strive for accuracy.
- Working with Excel is routine for you.
- You are extremely service- and solution-oriented.
- You have very good oral and written German skills as well as a good command of English.
What we offer:
Zühlke will support your success with a unique corporate culture for which we have been recognised as one of the best employers in Germany. It is important to us that we help you develop and improve with continuous, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach and we regularly share experiences and learn from one another. At Zühlke, you will appreciate how we all communicate openly, are honest about our abilities and enjoy working as a team. Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package and a modern working environment, and we are all committed to bettering ourselves each day.
You can also look forward to:
- Work-life balance: we can offer you flexitime and opportunities to work from home.
- Freedom & autonomy: our trusting management style gives you the freedom to make decisions autonomously. Our employees get the opportunity to put forward their own ideas and play an active part in shaping our business.
- Working environment: a friendly, professional approach is our top priority.
Read our project success stories and get in the Zühlke spirit!