Project Support Accountant
At Zuhlke we empower ideas. We are a trusted advisor for clients across industries and help them turn ideas into smart and sustainable solutions. We specialise in digital innovation, cloud and data solutions, and have successfully delivered products such as mobile banking apps, healthcare systems and cloud-based government platforms, to name a few.
You will be part of a purpose-driven team with a passion for innovation and an appreciation for Agile principles. To cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive, we foster an inclusive team culture where each individual has a voice and is empowered to take initiative, and where we care for one another. While we have been growing internationally, our colleagues across Europe and Asia remain connected through distributed project work and our “One Zuhlke” culture.
As a privately held company run by engineers, we prioritise your continuous development and education. With life-long learning a priority, we invest 10% of our turnover in developing skills and services in an agile way – matching your needs and those of the company.
Our promise to employees and clients emphasises quality, innovation and sustainability. Our ethical guidelines and our passion for impactful solutions influence client projects and industries we work with, and underpin our focus on diversity and environmental sustainability.
Your job will include:
- As Project Support Accountant, you will be responsible for the maintenance of sales data in the company’s CRM and Enterprise Resource Planning System
- You will validate and assist with timesheets and expense claims of all staff, who record hours, expenses and outlays on customer projects
- You will ensure project budgets and projections are correctly recorded
- You will create client invoices and credit notes
- You will be responsible for the processing of accounts receivable
- You will file and handle all relevant documentation (contracts, orders, invoices, expense claims etc)
Skills & Requirements:
- You have excellent communication skills, both written & oral as well as excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- You have the ability to work independently, make good use of time and prioritize multiple tasks
- You are experienced in time and expense claim management in a professional services environment
- You work well against tight schedules and have extremely good organisational skills
- You have meticulous attention to detail and are able to complete tasks in a professional and precise manner
- You have strong stakeholder management and a high degree or assertiveness and persuasiveness.
And Why Zühlke?
✅ Culture of collaboration and teamwork
✅ Variety of impactful and challenging projects
✅ Professional training and development benefits
✅ Strong ethics with a focus on sustainability & inclusion
✅ Sensible work-life balance
✅ Freedom to take over responsibility
If you're interested in joining us, send us your CV and start your first step into realising your career goals at a company that values talent and cares about its employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Diversity & Inclusion at Zuhlke
- Being welcome & respected for who you are.
- Being heard & appreciated for your perspective.
- Being valued, no matter your background.
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Covid-19 Notice: We are hiring for this role despite the current circumstances in relation to Covid-19. To protect our employees’ and candidates’ health and safety, we have implemented fully remote interview and onboarding processes for candidates and new joiners until further notice. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and appreciate your flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.