Project Manager Marketing / Events
Munich - Germany
Hanover - Germany
What your job will involve?
- You are responsible for the conception, planning and implementation of our nationwide customer events (virtual, hybrid & live).
- You also actively support the conception of various marketing initiatives and campaigns, analyse selected marketing processes and define optimisation potentials as well as measures.
- You are the first point of contact for external agencies and service providers and form the interface to our interdisciplinary teams.
- You do not only juggle several projects at the same time, but also measure their success efficiently and independently.
What you should offer:
- You already have several years of professional experience in event marketing, preferably in the B2B sector.
- You have already been able to successfully apply your excellent project management skills. In addition, you have very good analytical and conceptual skills as well as a hands-on mentality.
- Marketing messages come naturally to you and you enjoy working with customers to support sales.
- As a communication talent, you are used to communicating with demanding stakeholders at eye level. You are a real team player, but also have the necessary assertiveness.
- You have an understanding of the service business and feel comfortable in technical environments.
- We require a university degree and excellent German and English skills.
What we offer:
Zühlke will support your success with a unique corporate culture for which we have been recognised as one of the best employers in Germany. It is important to us that we help you develop and improve with continuous, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach and we regularly share experiences and learn from one another. At Zühlke, you will appreciate how we all communicate openly, are honest about our abilities and enjoy working as a team. Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package and a modern working environment, and we are all committed to bettering ourselves each day.
You can also look forward to:
- Working atmosphere: Professional, collegial cooperation is our top priority. You will always find experts in all areas who are available to give you personal or professional advice. In this way, you can develop solutions together and learn from each other.
- Variety instead of daily routine: As part of our team, you can approach things in a new and different way and turn visions into reality. Our variety of projects from more than ten different industries always offer different challenges as well as work with and on innovations.
- Work-life balance: We offer you flexible working hours and home office. You can have any overtime paid out or reduce it in quiet phases.
Read our project success stories and get in the Zühlke spirit!