Project Manager Connected Devices
80-100%Zurich - Switzerland
Bern - Switzerland
Project ManagementYour Role.
- As a project manager, you will lead and design innovative and varied implementation projects in the field of hardware and software development for the industrial or medical technology and pharmaceutical industry. Your heart beats for new solutions that offer the ideal solution for our customers. In the area of interdisciplinary development, you accompany projects from the idea to production, market launch and maintenance.
- You design the framework conditions for a project team with highly qualified employees from different disciplines and lead it in such a way that it can use its potential in a committed and effective way. The team can be distributed across different (inter-)national locations.
- Both your personal and the team's further development are important to you, which is why you are an essential sparring partner and coach for the team. As a professional in the service business, you will lead projects for our customers and Zühlke to success.
- Our portfolio includes mechanics, electronics, firmware, embedded software, connectivity, optical systems and also simulation.
- Proximity to the customer is important. Travel within Switzerland may very likely therefore be part of your job.
- Exciting projects await you, as we work for the most innovative customers in the industry. They trust us because we solve their most demanding challenges and reduce their project risks.
- You have several years of experience as an interdisciplinary project manager in an industrial or regulated environment (medical technology, pharmaceuticals).
- Your heart beats for interdisciplinary product development and you want to get the best out of it for our customers.
- You have experience in leading development projects according to the relevant standards until successful approval (e.g. EU, USA).
- In the course of your career you have familiarized yourself with different project management methodologies (Agile, SAFe, Kanban). You understand how to choose the right method depending on the project and implement it accordingly in the team.
- You are familiar and comfortable with agile individual development projects distributed across international locations.
- Solid knowledge or development experience in hardware or embedded software is an advantage.
- You enjoy working in the sales process and helping to win new exciting projects.
- A university degree (FH, ETH, Uni or comparable) in hardware or software as well as a very good command of German and English are required for this position.
- Appreciative culture - we communicate openly with each other, value each other honestly and enjoy working as a team
- Further development - we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training
- Knowledge sharing - we take an interdisciplinary approach, a culture of sharing knowledge and learning from each other
- International Topic Groups - we share experiences and knowledge with each other and support each other's development within our internal communities (e.g. project management).
- Great place to work - we offer a culture of trust, encourage our employees to think outside the box and share their ideas.
Zurich , Bern