Frankfurt - Germany
Munich - Germany
Hanover - Germany
Stuttgart - Germany
What drives us
At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We like to break down barriers and explore new territory. This is how we innovate.
Our creativity, our skills and our energy enable us to turn intelligent ideas into valuable solutions – solutions that help our clients bring innovative, effective, and sustainable products, solutions, and processes to the marketplace. At Zühlke, we are driven by «empowering ideas».
What drives you
As a Project Manager, you will manage and design a wide variety of innovative digitalization projects for a variety of industries. You are passionate about finding new approaches that offer our customers the ideal solution. You will provide project support from the original idea to handover and implementation. Our portfolio ranges from AI and mobile to front end and back end technologies and hardware solutions. You will plan the overall framework for a project team of highly qualified colleagues in a variety of disciplines and guide the team in harnessing and effectively using its potential. Your team may also be divided among different domestic and international sites.
You’re keen to make a difference: Whether mobile web applications for medical products, fleet management systems for self-navigating tunnel boring machines or digital platforms for renewable energies, you will be responsible for both the project and deliverables. Together with interdisciplinary teams, you will develop innovative products for our customers in a variety of industries while also ensuring a top-notch end-user experience.
You are a strong communicator: In order to develop successful products, you will acquire a deep understanding of the domain as well as the functional and non-functional project requirements, which you will also use to determine risks and solutions. To do so, you will work closely with your team and interact with customers as business partners on equal terms.
You have a growth mindset: Aided by a wide range of training opportunities, you stay abreast of the latest developments in project management and lean management and apply them to projects. You can take advantage of a network of highly qualified colleagues and experts. Besides your own personal growth, you also care about creating a project environment in which all team members can unlock their potential and grow.
Whats important to us
- You have a degree and possess excellent technical and business skills.
- Ideally, as a developer, you have experience with software or electronics projects.
- You have extensive experience in working on agile development projects, ideally in a service environment. Experience in the regulated field of medical products would also be an advantage.
- You are well-versed in various development processes and lifecycle models and you have experience with at least one iterative workflow model.
- You are a strong communicator who values open communication with your team and our customers.
- You are ambitious, know what customers value most, have good interpersonal skills, and a structured and methodical approach, all enabling you to bring projects successfully to the finish line and create the necessary frameworks to do so.
- You possess a solid command of German and English, enabling you to serve our global needs.
For an unfair advantage in mastering our interviews, have a look at this blog post.
At Zühlke, we encourage a growth mindset and support the success of our employees with continuous training and coaching to further your career, your skills, and your personality. We regularly exchange ideas, give each other feedback, and learn from one another. From this, you'll gather that we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and love working in diverse, cross-functional teams to achieve impressive results together.
What working at Zühlke is all about
Added to this is an attractive benefits package and a shared passion to give our best every day.
- Flexible working models
- Profit sharing
- Family-friendly workplace
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Self-management & the opportunity to take over responsibility and grow through new challenges
- Unique social & team building events
We are all learning all the time
Do you feel that you do not yet meet all the requirements? We would like to know more about you, your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!
Sounds like a great way to work?