Project Management Assistant
Hamburg - Germany
Hanover - Germany
Munich - Germany
Stuttgart - Germany
What your job will involve:
- You support the project managers and the project team with project controlling activities, as well as with administrative and organisational tasks.
- You are responsible for maintaining project data, which includes checking postings, preparing invoices, monitoring the remaining budget, and updating absences.
- You perform various controlling analyses and create regular status reports.
- In addition, you plan and organise meetings, workshops, project trips, and team events.
What you should offer:
- You already have a degree or are currently on a dual course in a business subject, or you have a commercial vocational qualification. Ideally, you will already have some experience of working in project management.
- You are proficient in creating reports, especially with MS Office.
- You have no trouble using telecommunication, internet, and videoconferencing systems. Knowledge of Jira, Azure DevOps, MS Project, or similar would be an advantage.
- You are a good communicator and have an excellent command of German and English (written and spoken).
- You have a strong quality mindset and are deadline-driven, results-oriented, and conscientious.
- Thanks to your good time management and self management, you are able to keep track of multiple projects running simultaneously.
What we offer:
Zühlke will support your success with a unique corporate culture for which we have been recognised as one of the best employers in Germany. It is important to us that we help you develop and improve with continuous, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach and we regularly share experiences and learn from one another. At Zühlke, you will appreciate how we all communicate openly, are honest about our abilities, and enjoy working as a team. Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package and a modern working environment, and we are all committed to bettering ourselves each day.
You can also look forward to:
- Working environment: maintaining a professional, friendly environment is our top priority. At Zühlke, you will work alongside many technically gifted people who can help you grow on both a personal and professional level. You will always find an expert who is willing to help you and support your further development.
- Freedom & autonomy: a trusting management style and self-organised teams give you the freedom to make your own decisions, as well as the flexibility to choose your own working methods and the chance to put forward and implement your own ideas.
- Variety instead of routine: as part of our team, you will be able to approach things in new and alternative ways and also help to turn visions into reality. With a diverse range of projects in more than 10 different sectors, there will be no shortage of varied challenges and plenty of opportunities to work with and on innovative ideas.
Read our project success stories and get in the Zühlke spirit!