Programme management & consulting for large software transformation projects
- You know what to look out for when modernizing application landscapes. From the first discussions about the right approach to the successful implementation, you guide the customer through the most important concepts and decisions and ensure success together with them and your interdisciplinary team.
- You develop the transformation concept with the customer, evaluate standard products and support "make or buy" decisions.
- You create the roadmap for the transformation and set up implementation programs as well as projects and lead them to success.
- You are proficiently communicating on C-level and inspire your team to complete projects to the customer's satisfaction.
- You have completed a university (of applied sciences) degree with extensive professional experience as a consultant and program manager on larger and complex projects
- You are a quick learner and have strong problem-solving as well as excellent communication skills in German and English.
- You are analytical, customer-oriented, creative and innovative.
- As a team-oriented personality and respected coach you are able to build sustainable relationships and trust with customers.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.