Product Safety Engineering
- You act as a focal point of contact and advise on questions relating to explosion protection for electrical products and also for other approval topics, such as electrical safety and radio approvals (Europe, North America)
- You assist in the preparation of approval documents and test specifications, carry out safety assessments and supervise the approval process at domestic and foreign test centres (CE certification according to the EU-ATEX Directive, IECEx or UL/CSA Hazardous Location for electrical/electronic products)
- You are responsible for maintaining and updating existing approvals for modified products or legal bases (laws, standards) and for the realisation of explosion protection requirements in the product development phase
- You assist in the development of versatile hardware solutions from conception to series production
- You work in development in interdisciplinary teams at Zühlke or at our customers' site
- You have a university degree (FH, Uni, ETH) in electrical engineering. Also, you possess professional experience in the areas of product development and product approval
- Good knowledge of electronics and explosion protection (ATEX directive) is a prerequisite
- You feel comfortable working in interdisciplinary project teams and strive to work on technical challenges in a customer-and goal-oriented manner
- You enjoy breaking down complex interrelationships beyond specialist areas and solving corresponding problems
- You like to network with other engineers, are open to exchanging experiences and enjoy constantly developing yourself further
- Willingness to travel and car driving licence are desirable
- Are you business fluent in German and have a good command of English? Apply now! We want to get to know you as soon as possible.
- Appreciative culture - we communicate openly with each other, value ourselves honestly and enjoy working as a team.
- Further development - we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge sharing - we take an interdisciplinary approach, a culture of sharing knowledge and learning from each other.
- International Topic Groups - we share experiences and knowledge with each other and support each other's development within our internal SWE communities.
- Great place to work - we offer a culture of trust, encourage our employees to think outside the box and share their ideas.