Product Development Engineering with emphasis on Product Safety
- You work in interdisciplinary teams on Zühlke's premises or at our customers' sites.
- You develop sophisticated hardware solutions for our customers from conception to series production. Your pivotal tasks range from feasibility analyses to commissioning and qualification of modules with a focus on ATEX (explosion protection).
- You are well-versed with the conception and design of electronic circuits, the creation of circuit diagrams and the implementation of commissioning, the coordination of technical development steps with the development team, the creation of technical documentation and support with system integration and qualification.
- You act as a subject matter expert on questions regarding explosion protection for electrical products and also for other approval topics such as electrical safety and radio approvals (Europe, North America).
- You assist in the preparation of approval documents and test specifications, carry out safety assessments and support the approval process.
- You have a university degree in electrical engineering (FH/ETH) and practical experience in the hardware development of industrial electronics.
- Good knowledge of explosion protection (ATEX directive) is an advantage.
- You feel comfortable working in interdisciplinary project teams and strive to work on technical challenges in a customer-oriented and goal-oriented manner.
- You enjoy breaking down complex inter-relationships beyond specialist areas and solving corresponding problems.
- You like to network with other engineers, are open to exchanging experiences and enjoy constant further development
- Willingness to travel and car driving licence are desirable
- Are you business fluent in German and have a good command of English? Then apply! We look forward to getting to know you as soon as possible.
- Appreciative culture - we communicate openly with each other, value ourselves honestly and enjoy working as a team.
- Further development - we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge sharing - we take an interdisciplinary approach, a culture of sharing knowledge and learning from each other.
- International Topic Groups - we share experiences and knowledge with each other and support each other's development within our internal SWE communities.
- Great place to work - we offer a culture of trust, encourage our employees to think outside the box and share their ideas.