Product Development Engineering - Electronics & Firmware
- You work in interdisciplinary expert teams at Zühlke or at our customers' site.
- In various industrial or medical technology projects, you equip the cutting-edge systems with the necessary intelligence.
- You develop sophisticated hardware and firmware solutions for our customers, from a concept to series production. Your activities range from feasibility analyses to commissioning and qualification of the modules.
- You are familiar with the conception and design of the firmware, electronic circuits, schematic design and commissioning, coordination of technical development steps with the development team, preparation of technical documentation as well as support in system integration and qualification.
- You have a university degree in electrical engineering (FH/ETH) and practical experience in hardware and firmware development of industrial or medical electronics products
- Aptitude to break down complex interrelationships beyond specialist areas and to solve corresponding problems.
- Requirements, UML, unit tests and documentation are as important to you as the code and designs themselves. Your favorite language is C and the compiler your best friend.
- You feel comfortable in interdisciplinary project teams and strive to work on technical challenges in a customer- and goal-oriented way.
- You are a proactive and communicative person, have a strong analytical mind and like to take on responsibility.
- You value networking with other experts, are open to actively exchanging experiences and enjoy constant self-development
- Fluent German and English round off your profile.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as AI & Data Science)
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas