Principal Consultant, Digital Business Consulting
Zuhlke is at an incredible time of growth. Having seen 50 years of success in Europe, Zuhlke has brought its top-of-the-line offerings across continents to its Singapore and Hong Kong offices. Following its announcement of the opening of a new site in Portugal late last year, Zuhlke is now taking the next step in its expansion into the Asian market. This year, the Zuhlke Group opened the third Zuhlke Asia location in Ho Chi Minh City, bringing its network up to 16 sites in 10 countries.
To be successful in our line of work, we need your talent. Your skills and experience make the difference. With your expertise in digital business consulting, you will support our clients across various industries, and help them plan and execute digitization projects with a consistent customer focus. As we are newly offering consulting services in Asia, you will be shaping Zuhlke’s market presence for innovation consulting.
The Digital Business Consulting team takes an end-to-end view on the offering development, delighting clients from the first touchpoint through the duration of the projects and beyond. We combine profound business and technology competence to create solutions, that inspire our customers. In our client work, we develop commercial products, services, and business models for the digital future – starting from an idea, market validation, realization, launch, and up-scaling. As a Digital Business Consultant, you are part of the Zuhlke Asia Digital Consulting team based in Singapore.
This is a multi-faceted, exciting role where you’ll have a very real impact to establish our pioneer Asia team into a big success story within the Zuhlke Group. This is a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career with the large amount of responsibility and personal development we will provide.
- With your understanding of the client business, you design projects, take up ideas and lead our clients into the age of digitalisation. In doing so, you position Zuhlke in the market as a partner for business innovation.
- As a competent consultant, you advise our customers on business-oriented issues in the context of the digitalization of products, services and processes. And you will thereby identify the opportunities for Zuhlke to grow in the field of digital consulting
- You give direction to our customers in the domain of Digitalization/IT and Innovation, help them understanding their most pressing pain points and advise them on the best solutions
- With enthusiasm and passion, you are an enabler, coach and sparring partner for your team colleagues. You will be working in an interdisciplinary team, and you can build bridges between technology and business while always working from a customer perspective
- You actively expand our client relations and build new ones. In a close cooperation with our sales team, you develop commercial offers, perform customer touchpoints, lead negotiations and setup the client engagements.
- You support us in the further development of our market presence and offerings by actively approaching your network and growing it further. On top you will be helping us conducting customer surveys, studies, as well as designing professional articles and white papers.
- You have at least 8-10 years' experience in strategy, innovation and management consulting, product management, feel comfortable in technical environments and are well-versed in consulting at upper management level as well as in leading consulting projects and teams.
- With your skills and experience in innovation consulting, you identify new paths for our clients, support them in making decisions on strategic and technical issues, and lead challenging projects to success together with them.
- You have mastered methods of innovation consulting (e.g. Lean Startup, Design Thinking), agile business analysis (e.g. data analysis, business model development) and are used to working Agile (e.g. Scrum, Kanban). You have successfully implemented projects in teams - also in large organizations. Start-up experience would be a plus.
- Quick uptake of complex issues and competent problem-solving skills as well as good communication skills and empathy for stakeholders
- Thoughtful, customer-oriented, creative, and innovative with a can-do attitude
- Team-oriented personality with an entrepreneurial mindset and are willing to try ideas outside the box.
- You have a sound understanding of the Asian market for tech-driven Business Consulting, and a broad network within the business environment
- Passion for technology and consulting, analytical skills, affinity for data
- Entrepreneurial mindset, stress resilience
- Good interpersonal skills, empathic to customers, partners, and team members
- Communicate succinctly and clearly, especially to senior leaders and C-level executives
- An inquisitive and innovative nature, self-motivated to test ideas to successful implementation
At Zuhlke Asia you get the best of both worlds. You can leverage on the benefits of working in a stable, large, highly reputable company with a long history of success while enjoying the freedom and autonomy of working in a fast-growing start-up environment.
Our slogan is “empowering ideas”, and we believe in empowerment across every part of the business. We believe in empowering each other to take on new challenges and to deliver outstanding work. To do that, we know that we need to provide not only an inspiring environment, but also invest in your professional development. That is why we dedicate 10% of our operating costs into the training budget.
Find out more about us through our Success Stories and join the conversation on our Zühlke Blog. Here at Zuhlke, you will see what it is like to work at a company that truly lives by their values of integrity and courage.