Principal Consultant, Data Solutions
Zuhlke is at an incredible time of growth. Having seen 50 years of success in Europe, Zuhlke has brought its top-of-the-line offerings across continents to its Singapore and Hong Kong offices. Following its announcement of the opening of a new site in Portugal late last year, Zuhlke is now taking the next step in its expansion into the Asian market. This year, the Zuhlke Group opened the third Zuhlke Asia location in Ho Chi Minh City, bringing its network up to 16 sites in 10 countries.
As a Principal Consultant in Zuhlke Singapore Data Practice, you will build the bridge between AI technologies and the business - thus become a Trusted Advisor for decision makers at our customers in Data & AI implementation projects.
This is a multi-faceted, exciting role where you’ll have a very real impact to establish our Asia team into a big success story within the Zuhlke Group. This is a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career with the large amount of responsibility and personal development we will provide.
- Working in a consulting capacity, you will develop new business models and processes for and together with customers to pave the way for data-driven developments. You accompany them from the idea to the customised tailored solution through to operation / further development.
- You will be the central point of contact for the customer and design solutions together with an interdisciplinary team of domain experts, data scientists and data engineers.
- Your work as an expert at Zuhlke will be diverse – it ranges from conception to working on and with data to implementation as a prototype.
- You will be a key expert in data analysis methods, you will be actively involved in the development of services at Zuhlke, you will position our offering on the market (pre-sales), and you will prepare quotes. In addition, you keep yourself informed about trends in the market and always keep an eye on current developments.
- You will integrate in our data practice team of outstanding experts in various disciplines and discuss potential solutions with them.
- You have intensive consulting experience and are familiar with workshop facilitation, innovation methods and the basics of business models. You can build convincing chains of argumentation and present them coherently.
- You have relevant experience in project work around data analysis and machine learning and know how to select state-of-the-art analysis methods. Experience in the medical or finance environment would be a plus.
- You feel comfortable with cloud and on-premises systems and are able to design and implement optimal solutions for the customer on Azure AWS or GCP.
- You have programming experience using standard tools such as Python with Pandas, SciKit, TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc. You also have a broad basic knowledge of data engineering, modelling and data analysis.
- You are a customer-focused team player who is passionate about innovation and agile working. You work in a self-organised and customer-driven manner, from the initial idea to the successful implementation.
- An excellent command on English is a prerequisite.
At Zuhlke Asia you get the best of both worlds. You can leverage on the benefits of working in a stable, large, highly reputable company with a long history of success while enjoying the freedom and autonomy of working in a fast-growing start-up environment.
Our slogan is “empowering ideas”, and we believe in empowerment across every part of the business. We believe in empowering each other to take on new challenges and to deliver outstanding work. To do that, we know that we need to provide not only an inspiring environment, but also invest in your professional development. That is why we dedicate 10% of our operating costs into the training budget.