80%-100%Porto - Portugal
Software EngineeringYour role Your skillset and your unique experience build the difference. As a part of Zühlke's interdisciplinary teams you increase our clients' innovation capability and help them pave the way into the digital age. This especially comes true in the field of Technology Innovation: Here, at the technological edge, we shape the future by pursuing bold ideas, showing organizations new ways of innovating, and pursuit a transformative impact together with our customers. And it is here where you set the pace of Technology Innovation, your future field of activity.
- You will actively shape the interface between business strategy and technology conception, with the help of technology-driven expertise.
- By means of clear concepts and agile implementation you will set the direction for our customers in the following subject areas and accompany them on their way:
- Business and IT strategy
- Innovation and technology management
- Enterprise, Solution or Technical Architecture and technology implementation
- You will design the associated technological change processes, conceptualize the business model, take over technology management as well as enterprise and application architectures
- Your path and goal: the optimal use and efficient implementation of new technologies as added value in the value chain of our customers
- Your concepts accurately describe sense and purpose, opportunities and risks and result in well-founded recommendations
- You have extensive professional experience with various architectures, technologies and businesses or industries.
- Extensive knowledge and sound experience in the implementation of current technologies, in relation to their influence on the solution or enterprise architecture.
- Fast comprehension and strong problem-solving skills as well as ability to quickly start providing value in new, complex and demanding environments.
- Analytical, customer-orientated, creative and innovative mindset.
- Team-oriented personality, high integrity, valuable coach, strong sense of responsibility and self-reliance and sustainable in building trust with clients
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts in the industry
- Family & wellbeing package - family health insurance, adjustable workload (80-100%) and flexible working hours
- Personal development plan shaped to your needs
- Unique opportunity to make an impact in the early phase of building up a new Zühlke location
- Clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement-based career prospects
- Projects based in Porto with opportunities to travel or working temporarily at other Zühlke locations