As a PR specialist you will support Zühlke's positioning in Austria. You are also responsible for the active marketing of the Zühlke Academy Austria.
In your role as a communications specialist, you will be part of a highly motivated MarCom team and will be responsible for strenghenting and coordinating press relations. You will cultivate your contacts in the media industry and continue the close cooperation with journalists and industry associations.
You are actively on the lookout for exciting topics for our target groups in the field of Industrie, Healthcare& Lifesciences, consumer goods and Energy & Water and independently create content for articles, press releases and your own communication channels.
Furthermore, you will provide support in the conception, implementation and reporting of creative and innovative solutions for various events, campaigns on- and offline.
You are mainly responsible for the Zühlke Academy in Austria, including positioning and expanding partnerships. The Academy offers a wide range of exclusive training courses in the areas of business, innovation and technology for customers, but also individuals.
What you should offer:
- A university degree with a background in journalism and/or economics or similar
- professional experience in the fields of journalism or press and public relations
- In depth Knowledge of the national media - and further education landscape
- Strong ability to present complex issues in an attractive and understandable way
- High interest in topics and trends in the field of digitalisation and innovation.
- Experience in dealing with media databases
- Experience in the development and implementation of training measures/ knowledge transfer
- Open-minded and communicative personality
- Conceptual thinking and structured approach
- Independent and autonomous way of working
- High ability to work in a team
- Stylistically confident and linguistically accurate in German and English
What we offer:
As a leading innovation service provider, we combine business and technology expertise to create software solutions for the digital future. In addition to exciting customer projects from a variety of industries, we offer you a wide range of opportunities for training and development. We also place great emphasis on team cohesion: joint "Zühlke camps" and regular team events are simply part of the package.
An attractive salary package well above the collectively agreed minimum basic salary (according to the IT-KV, with classification ST1/rule: EUR 2,979, with ST2/rule: EUR 3,485 gross/month) is just as much a matter of course for us as flexible working hours (flexitime, home office, no all-in), numerous benefits (annual ticket to Wiener Linien, shopping allowance, fresh fruits, etc.), a state-of-the-art workplace (open office, high-end notebooks) and a communicative and informal working atmosphere.
Are you interested in working with us?
Create your future today and apply for a job at Zühlke!
Covid-19 Notice: We are hiring for this role despite the current circumstances in relation to Covid-19. To protect our employees’ and candidates’ health and safety, we have implemented fully remote interview and onboarding processes for candidates and new joiners until further notice. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and appreciate your flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.