For our newly established People Operations Center DACH at our location in Eschborn we are looking for an People Operations Specialist.
What tasks await you?
- Together with other colleagues, you will manage the entire range of People Operations Services for Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- You will prepare contract documents for permanent employees, temporary staff, interns and trainees and take over the implementation of personnel change processes, including salary-related changes.
- You will be responsible for general personnel administration tasks, such as certificates of incapacity for work, general certification, kindergarten allowances, parental leave and the maintenance of digital personnel files.
- You communicate with our employees and managers via our service channels in a secure and service-oriented manner and coordinate their enquiries reliably and quickly.
- You are competent in all questions concerning employment, payroll tax and social security law.
- Together with your colleagues, you are the interface to our internal recruitment team and our external payroll.
- In addition to day-to-day operations, you are interested in working on regional and international projects to digitalise and continuously improve our tools and processes.
What you offer:
- You have a degree with a focus on HR or a completed commercial apprenticeship, ideally supplemented by further training as an HR specialist (IHK), and you have already gained several years of professional experience in the HR area.
- You are characterised by a careful work style as well as an independent way of working and a high level of service orientation.
- It goes without saying that you are proficient in MS Office. SAP HR knowledge and knowledge of payroll accounting are a plus.
- Your strengths include the ability to work in a team and strong communication skills. Your very good German and English skills round off your profile.
What we offer:
Zühlke supports your success with a unique corporate culture, for which we have been awarded as one of the best employers in Germany. It is important to us that we support you through continuous, high-quality further training. We are interdisciplinary, regularly exchange ideas and learn from each other - here you will feel that we communicate openly with each other, honestly assess ourselves and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion to give our best every day!
You can also look forward to
- Work-life balance: We offer you flexible working hours and home office options. You can have your overtime paid out or reduce it in quiet phases.
- Personal responsibility & freedom: Our trusting management style allows you short decision-making paths. Our employees are given the opportunity to push forward their own ideas and actively help shape our business.
- Working atmosphere: A collegial, professional atmosphere is our top priority. You can expect interdisciplinary cooperation with helpful and committed colleagues.
80 - 100%