People Operations Coordinator
Zuhlke Asia is in an exciting phase of growth. Having seen 50 years of success in Europe, Zuhlke has brought its top-of-the-line offerings across continents to its Singapore and Hong Kong offices. Following its announcement of the opening of a new site in Portugal late last year, Zuhlke is now taking the next step in its expansion into the Asian market. The Zuhlke Group has just announced the opening of the third Zuhlke Asia location in Ho Chi Minh City, bringing its network up to 16 sites in 10 countries.
We are now looking for a dedicated individual to join our People Operations team as a People Operations Coordinator, reporting to the Chief People Officer, Zuhlke Asia. Based in Singapore, this is an important role in ensuring that the People Team in Zuhlke Asia work in successfully in cohesion across the various regional locations as well as with our global counterparts. To be successful as a People Coordinator, you should demonstrate strong organisational and coordination skills.
- You will be part of the Zuhlke Asia People Team, supporting People Operations across all locations – currently in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Vietnam.
- You will support and advise employees in all operational and administration matters related to the People Team.
- You will administer onboarding, not limited to but including pre-employment checks, the creation of employee files, and creation of new hires in our HR system, and its related data upkeep.
- You shall coordinate and organise employee trainings to develop and retain our high-performing talents.
- You are a key cornerstone for employee engagement, including organising and running employee events.
- You will be part of the employee engagement team, to maintain a healthy, safe, and fun work environment for our employees in both pandemic, and non-pandemic situations.
- You will work closely with the Recruitment and Employee Branding teams, and the Senior Management team to drive initiatives on behalf of the overall People Team.
- You will prepare letters on behalf of the People Team, such as employment contracts, and all other relevant employee related letters.
- You will administer MOM Work Pass related matters, such as application and cancellation of EPs/DPs, update of employee data to MOM, and MOM surveys.
- You will assist to liaise with government agencies, and to ensure compliance with legislative requirements, whenever necessary.
- Any other projects or tasks assigned by the Chief People Officer, Zuhlke Asia.
- You have a minimum of two years of relevant experience, preferably in HR Operations
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent certification
- You possess strong knowledge of the Singapore Employment Act and related legislations
- You have a positive attitude, excellent written/spoken communication and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of people
- You are a highly motivated individual, can deal with ambiguity and a dynamic culture
- You are self-organised, able to multi-task and have a keen eye for details
- You enjoy being hands-on and are known to be reliable and responsible
- You demonstrate the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
At Zuhlke Asia you get the best of both worlds. You can leverage on the benefits of working in a stable, large, highly reputable company with a long history of success while enjoying the freedom and autonomy of working in a fast-growing start-up environment. Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. We support your personal development with professional training, specialised workshops and active knowledge sharing among experts.