Organizational Transformation Intern
80-100%Zurich - Switzerland
Business ConsultingYour tasks.
- You will work in a consulting team directly in our customer projects with focus on Organizational Transformation.
- In interdisciplinary teams you contribute to the solution of complex problems of our customers by working on the collection and analysis of insights, developing ideas, testing them and enabling real transformation based on validated findings.
- You will assist in the preparation and execution of workshops using state-of-the-art methods, defining hypotheses, creating analyses and client presentations.
- You will assist in the preparation and writing of proposals as well as in the further development of our services and in the writing of technical papers.
- You have a degree, for example in organizational development, management, (economic) psychology or business administration.
- You have some practical experience (e.g. in relevant internships) and feel comfortable working with innovation frameworks and new models of collaboration.
- You are open for engagements in different industries and companies - from startups to multina-tional large corporations.
- Convincing communication skills as well as a very good command of German and English (French is an advantage) are part of your wealth of experience.
- You think in a solution-oriented way, have good communication skills and are quick on the uptake.
- You are passionate about transformation and organizational development.
Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. Diversity and inclusion play an important role in this.
Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as security, software).
Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
Sustainability - a matter close to our hearts. We aim to ensure that our projects and services are as sustainable as possible and also make our customers more sustainable.