Office Allrounder (Technical & Administrative Coordinator)
Zuhlke Asia is in an exciting phase of growth. Having seen 50 years of success in Europe, Zuhlke has brought its top-of-the-line offerings to Singapore and Hong Kong. The office allrounder role is a critical role in ensuring Zuhlke succeeds in the smooth running of the company's day to day operations.
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our team as an Office Allrounder, reporting to the Chief People Officer of Zuhlke Asia. To be successful as an Office Allrounder, you should demonstrate strong organisation and coordination skills in logistical and administrative tasks for multiple departments and liaise with our vendors and suppliers, to ensure everything runs smoothly. Ultimately, a top-notch Office Allrounder should be well organized and able to work under pressure. You enjoy being in a dynamic role where you juggle between driving initiatives while at the same making sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- IT Management
- Manage the end-to-end physical and/or remote technical setup to ensure smooth onboarding for new joiners in Zuhlke Asia before their first day
- Coordinate with Group IT on all office equipment and procurement
- Manage IT devices and Inventory
- Maintenance of meeting room Infrastructure (AV conferencing and collaboration)
- Network Management and provide Infrastructure maintenance and support
- Office Management
- Provide general support to visitors and ensure they feel welcome and comfortable
- Act as first point of contact for our employees for all office related topic (access rights, badge admin, Aircon etc.)
- Managing office services: ensuring office operations and procedures are organized
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage office supplies inventory and procure orders as necessary
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by meticulously planning, installing and maintaining of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Event Management support
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of all company events
- Support through coordination and offering overall assistance towards all company related engagement (internal/external) activities across Zuhlke Asia
- You have about 1- 2 year’s experience in office management, or related administrative role. However, we also support career switches if you have been working for 3 years or more
- Previous customer service or front office experience and great customer focus and service orientation
- Preferably with some experience on IT set up and office IT infrastructure maintenance and support
- You are a self-starter. You are highly motivated, take initiative, and always up for challenges to get things done.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritise
- Enjoy a good balance between working independently and working with a greater team. You are also strong in handling ambiguity and enjoy experimenting to solve new challenges.
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Diploma; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Candidates seeking a mid-career switch or a part-time role are welcome to apply!
Life at Zuhlke.
At Zuhlke Asia you get the best of both worlds. You can leverage on the benefits of working in a stable, large, highly reputable company with a long history of success while enjoying the freedom and autonomy of working in a fast-growing start-up environment. Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. We support your personal development with specialised workshops and active knowledge sharing among experts.