- Conception, design, engineering and operation of complex network and security solutions (WAN/LAN/WLAN/DMZ/VPN).
- Project management, communication and coordination with customers and colleagues.
- You create documentation of network and system audits.
- Support, consulting and training as 2nd level support in the network area.
- You have a basic education in computer science and a corresponding network education in the IT area (Cisco CCNP or CCNA).
- You have at least two years of practical experience in a similar position.
- You ideally have firewall expertise (Palo Alto).
- You are interested in Cisco network solutions (Wireless, DNA Center, ISE).
- You are business fluent in German and have a very good command of English.
- You have an active and solution-oriented way of working.
- You are a team player and like communication and coordination with customers and colleagues.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.