What drives us
As part of Zühlke, you are surrounded by innovation. We rely on teamwork, agile collaboration and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We love breaking boundaries and entering new territory. Our creativity, skills and energy enable us to turn smart ideas into valuable solutions. Solutions that help our customers bring modern, effective and sustainable products, solutions and processes to market. This is what our heart beats for: "empowering ideas". How you spend your time
As part of the team, you'll help implement challenging client projects in cloud, web, mobile or desktop environments. We are active in almost all industries and our projects range from small apps to multinational enterprise applications. You'll be involved from idea conception to the go-live. You want to make a difference.
Successful software projects are created in close cooperation with the customer. You develop a deep understanding of the domain and the requirements of the project, so that we can communicate as business partners at eye level and introduce innovative ideas with conviction. We create real value with our customer-centric mindset. Passion for software development.
Through the efficient and appropriate use of the latest technologies and tools such as C#, ASP.NET Core, React, Angular, IDE of your choice (VSCode, Rider, Visual Studio or even VIM), Azure DevOps, Azure and SQL/NoSQL databases, you will contribute significantly to customer success. Multiply your knowledge.
Take the chance to work with different software development experts in the same team and quickly develop on-the-job. We support you in your career planning with individual training and you can gradually take on more responsibility in projects. Become part of the Zühlke community! What is important to us
- With your university degree in computer science (FH, Uni, ETH) you have acquired valuable knowledge in modern software engineering. You can transfer concepts from object-oriented programming into practice.
- High quality code is a high priority for you and you want to quench your thirst for knowledge on the latest technologies on a daily basis.
- You are learning and success oriented. You are motivated to achieve ambitious goals in a team and to be in direct contact with the customer. Fluent communication in German and/or English. Why Zühlke Appreciative culture
- we communicate openly with each other, value ourselves honestly and enjoy working as a team. Further development
- we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training. Knowledge sharing
- we take an interdisciplinary approach, a culture of sharing knowledge and learning from each other. International Topic Groups
- we share experiences and knowledge with each other and support each other's development within our internal communities (e.g. Augmented and Virtual Reality, Data Engineering, Low Code/No Code, Blockchain etc.). Great place to work
- we offer a culture of trust, encourage our employees to think outside the box and share their ideas.