.NET Software Architect
- As a developer, you will be a role model for your team. Your enthusiasm and professionalism will be inspiring. You will achieve what you set out to do, but without jeopardising quality. You will make important decisions cooperatively – making sure that your own views are not the main focus.
- Together, you will develop bespoke products for the consumer goods, medical technology and mechanical engineering industries. The main focus of our solutions is to provide business value and success for our customers and a good experience for users.
- Continuous learning will be an essential part of your work. You will identify your own personal training needs and be a career coach for your team to advise them about specialist training.
- Within a project, you will develop an in-depth understanding of its domains and requirements. You will be happy to share your valuable experience with customers and give them specialist technical advice. You will also get the opportunity to share your knowledge internally as part of gatherings, dojos and technology camps – locally with your team, but also internationally within the Zühlke Group.
What you should offer:
- You are confident in the current .NET stack (.NET Core, ASP.NET Core). You don’t leave the testing and operation of your software to others, you automate it.
- You have extensive experience in either frontend or backend. In backend, you have specialised primarily in the implementation of modern software architectures, such as hexagonal architecture, microservices or cloud native. You are familiar with current data persistence technologies (SQL databases, Entity Framework). You also have a good understanding of data modelling and API design.
- Alternatively, you specialise in frontend and bring experience with modern web application frameworks like React or Angular.
- You have a technical degree in the area of information technology from a university or a university of applied sciences. You also speak fluent English and have basic proficiency in German.
- Are you good at finding creative solutions, want to work independently and have the courage to think outside the box? Then we want to meet you!
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We consider it important to encourage you to further your career by offering ongoing, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
What else you can expect:
- A family-friendly approach: on request, you may reduce your working hours, take unpaid leave or work from home. We offer care solutions in the event of family emergencies. We also provide a kindergarten allowance and 10 days unpaid leave if your child is ill.
- Working environment: for us, professional cooperation and cordial relations between colleagues is a top priority. You will find experts in every department who are available to give you personal or technical advice. This means that you can develop solutions together and learn from each other.
- Personal responsibility & freedom: our management style is based on trust and allows you to make independent decisions and benefit from short decision-making processes, e.g. easy ordering of equipment and the opportunity to work flexible hours.
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.