Modern Workplace Engineer
- Collaboration in global ICT projects and design and development of new solutions
- Further development and automation of device management solutions
- There is the possibility of familiarization with other specialist areas.
- You have a completed computer science apprenticeship or a computer science degree.
- Several years of experience with endpoint management (Windows, Azure AD, Workspace ONE).
- Several years of experience with the Microsoft 365 environment
- Advanced knowledge in dealing with PowerShell
- You have a quick grasp, a high degree of initiative and a strong problem-solving and quality mindset.
- You are business fluent in German and have a very good command of English.
- You are a team player and appreciate communication and coordination with internal customers and work colleagues.
- A collegial and uncomplicated relationship within the entire company.
- A workplace with modern infrastructure.
- Good internal and external training opportunities, which are very important to us as a future-oriented and innovative company.
- Exciting tasks and challenging projects in a company with strong global growth.
- Flexible working models that allow you to reconcile professional and personal ambitions.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.