Mobile Security Engineering
Zurich - Switzerland
- You will ensure security in our software development projects by drawing up threat models, creating security concepts, applying secure development principles and other methods.
- You will discuss effects, risks and vulnerabilities related to mobile security with a wide range of stakeholder groups.
- You will support advancement of the topic of mobile security in the Zühlke development process and in the Zühlke architecture process.
- You will use your initiative to drive Zühlke forward in the area of security in Switzerland and worldwide.
- As a coach and facilitator you will be on hand to provide assistance to our software engineers and architects in the area of mobile security.
- You have several years of experience in a comparable role with medium to large solution projects.
- You have a technical degree from a federal technical institute, university or university of applied sciences in information technology or information security.
- You have a high affinity for secure software delivery and ideally CISSP or GIAC.
- Secure development lifecycle, threat modelling, CI tooling, secure design principles and web security are best known to you.
- You know the OWASP Mobile Security project inside and out.
- You have experience in native mobile app projects, have knowledge in configuring Xcode and Android Studio, feel secure in Swift, Kotlin, Objective-C and Java, have experience in App Signing and Provisioning, as well as in CI/CD pipeline security.
- Thanks to your great communication skills and outgoing personality, you are comfortable in interdisciplinary teams and work in a customer-focused manner, from the idea to the successful implementation of a solution.
- Confident German and very good English language skills add the finishing touch to your profile.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as security, software, etc.).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.