Mobile Security Consultant
Bern , Zurich
- You will manage challenging consultancy projects in the area of mobile security and ensure the customer’s success.
- You have a confident, convincing manner and will advise our customers competently on a wide range of questions relating to information security for mobile applications.
- You will ensure security in mobile software development projects by leading our interdisciplinary teams, by increasing their awareness of security and by being on hand as a coach.
- In addition to implementing consultancy projects you will be responsible for pre-sales and sales tasks, and substantially advance the development of cyber security on the market.
- You will actively approach potential customers and develop strong quotations in a team.
- You have several years of experience in a comparable role with medium to large solution projects or consultancy mandates.
- You have an excellent degree from a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in information security.
- You have a high affinity for various aspects of cyber security such as strategy advice, secure design principles, web security, network security, data protection and privacy and mobile security.
- You know the OWASP Mobile Security project inside and out.
- You have experience in native mobile app projects, have knowledge in configuring Xcode and Android Studio, feel confident in Swift, Kotlin, Objective-C and Java, in App Signing and Provisioning, as well as CI/CD pipeline security
- You have the enthusiasm to convince the customer of our competence in the area and sell our consultancy services.
- Thanks to your great communication skills and outgoing personality, you make a valuable coach, providing guidance from the idea to the successful implementation of a solution.
- You enjoy discussing impact, risks and vulnerabilities related to mobile security with a wide range of stakeholder groups.
- You have a strong understanding of business and adaptability to different industries and companies (from start-ups to multinational groups).
- Outstanding communication skills as well as very good German and English add the finishing touch to your profile.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as security, mobile, etc.).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
Bern , Zurich