Mobile Engineering (IOS)
Bern - Switzerland
- Work on exciting projects and help our customers create apps delivering best-in-class user experience
- In a cross-functional team and hand-in-hand with experienced engineers you will develop state-of-the-art mobile apps and integrate them into the customer's system landscape
- You’ll keep abreast of the latest developments, try out new things and strive for own development
- Whenever applicable you’ll work Native, at the same time keeping an open mind for cross-platform technologies
- You have successfully completed your university studies (FH, ETH or university) in computer science or related field
- You are familiar with iOS development, feel comfortable with Swift, and can safely apply common iOS design patterns.
- You are familiar with CI/CD pipelines and have already configured them yourself. In the cloud or on your own hardware.
- Together with customers and technical experts, you will actively participate in finding the optimal solution and successfully implementing it with a strong focus on quality
- You differentiate yourself with your communication skills, team-orientation and networking abilities. You enjoy sharing your knowledge with your colleagues
- You are business fluent in German and have a proficient command of English.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as mobile engineering).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.