Mobile Engineer (Android/iOS)
80-100%Zurich - Switzerland
Bern - Switzerland
Software EngineeringWhat drives us
At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We like to break down barriers and explore new territory. This is how we innovate.
Our creativity, our skills and our energy enable us to turn intelligent ideas into valuable solutions – solutions that help our clients bring innovative, effective, and sustainable products, solutions, and processes to the marketplace. At Zühlke, we are driven by «empowering ideas».
How you'll spend your time:
As a Mobile Developer at Zühlke you work in interdisciplinary teams, applying your expertise in current mobile technologies and agile software development practices to build and run mobile apps that last.
You want to make an impact - Whether they're financial apps used by millions every day, or supporting physicians through the visualization of complex medical data, or quality assurance through machine learning in manufacturing, you develop innovative mobile applications in diverse industries that boost your clients' businesses and offer a great end user experience.
Communication is your strength – to be able to build great software products, you will develop a deep understanding of client domains and the requirements in the project. To achieve this, together with your teammates you closely collaborate with your clients as business partners at eye level.
You have a growth mindset - building on a comprehensive education offering, you continuously keep up to date with state-of-the-art technologies and development practices and apply them in projects to build your expertise. Empowered by a network of highly skilled peers and experts, we support you in your individual career planning. Whether it's becoming an expert in your field or growing your leadership or consulting skills and progressively take more responsibility in your projects.
What is important to us:
- You have successfully completed your university studies (FH, ETH or university) in computer science or related field
- You know your way around mobile development. You have experience in developing native Android or iOS apps and a strong interest in new trends and technologies in app development.
- You contribute to the success of our customers through the efficient use of modern technologies, tools and methods. Whether your preferred development stack is based on Swift or Kotlin, you also know and appreciate the benefits of cross-platform technologies.
- Developing prototypes in a short time and not losing sight of a good user experience is exactly your thing. In dialog with customers and other engineers, you participate in finding the optimal solution and fully implement it with a focus on quality.
- You are a strong communicator and value an open exchange with your team and our customers
- You are business fluent in German and have a proficient command of English
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
Do you feel that you do not yet meet all the requirements? We would like to know more about you, your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!
Sounds like a great way to work?
Zurich , Bern