Hamburg - Germany
Hanover - Germany
Munich - Germany
Stuttgart - Germany
Remote Germany - Germany
What drives us
At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We like to break down barriers and explore new territory. This is how we innovate.
Our creativity, our skills and our energy enable us to turn intelligent ideas into valuable solutions – solutions that help our clients bring innovative, effective, and sustainable products, solutions, and processes to the marketplace. At Zühlke, we are driven by «empowering ideas».
How you'll spend your time:
As a Mobile Developer at Zühlke you work in interdisciplinary teams, applying your expertise in current mobile technologies and agile software development practices to build and run mobile apps that last.
You want to make an impact - Whether they're financial apps used by millions every day, or supporting physicians through the visualization of complex medical data, or quality assurance through machine learning in manufacturing, you develop innovative mobile applications in diverse industries that boost your clients' businesses and offer a great end user experience.
Communication is your strength – to be able to build great software products, you will develop a deep understanding of client domains and the requirements in the project. To achieve this, together with your teammates you closely collaborate with your clients as business partners at eye level.
You have a growth mindset - building on a comprehensive education offering, you continuously keep up to date with state-of-the-art technologies and development practices and apply them in projects to build your expertise. Empowered by a network of highly skilled peers and experts, we support you in your individual career planning. Whether it's becoming an expert in your field or growing your leadership or consulting skills and progressively take more responsibility in your projects.
What is important to us:
- After having completed your studies or training, you still have a strong interest in new trends and technologies in mobile and app development and have already gained work experience.
- Through the efficient and appropriate use of state-of-the-art technologies, tools and practices you contribute to client success - whether you develop for Android, iOS or cross-platform and regardless of whether your preferred development stack is based on Swift, Kotlin or on cross-platform technologies like Xamarin, Flutter or any other modern technology for developing mobile applications.
- As a developer, sustainable design and excellent quality of your software is important to you as well as a decent interface design and user experience.
- You are a strong communicator and value an open exchange with your team and towards your clients.
- You communicate confidently in English and have a good command of German or are willing to learn it on colloquial level.
What working at Zühlke is all about
- Flexible working models
- Profit sharing
- Familiy-friendly workplace
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Self-management & the opportunity to take over responsibility and grow through new challenges
- Unique social & team building events
We are all learning all the time
Do you feel that you do not yet meet all the requirements? We would like to know more about you, your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!
Sounds like a great way to work?