Mobile Developer - focus on iOS or Android - Remote
In this virtual department, you collaborate with colleagues from the entire Zühlke Group on exciting innovation projects for our customers. No matter where you live. At the same time, within the department, you work in a team with no direct line managers and with the freedom to make your own organisational decisions and help shape our processes. The virtual department is based on communication, responsibility, cooperation and solidarity, enabling independent working methods within a supportive corporate structure and established processes.
Would you like to work with a virtual team which is shaping the future of Zühlke? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
What your job will involve:
- As a member of an agile and motivated team, you will work on challenging software projects and play a significant part in the technical implementation.
- You will actively contribute your knowledge and ideas towards developing innovative and effective total solutions together as a team, with a focus on sustainable software design and exceptional quality.
- The projects that you work on will be diverse and demanding. Together with your project team, you will develop tailored products for the industrial, medical technology, financial services and logistics sectors. Our solutions are aimed at generating economic value for the customer and improving UX for the end customer.
- Continuous learning will be an important part of your work. You will have the chance to identify your own development potential. You’ll also have the opportunity to share your knowledge internally in workshops, coding dojos and technology camps – to the benefit of both your local team and the international Zühlke Group as a whole.
What you should offer:
- As a native mobile developer, you have a wealth of experience in developing apps on the iOS platform (Swift) or Android (Java or Kotlin) or both.
- Your technological breadth is important to us. Additional specialisations in current technologies are an advantage. For example, in one of these areas: Development of modern single-page web applications (AngularJS, React), Cloud (Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services) or DevOps (e.g. experience with Docker or Chef).
- You’re also aware that apps form a direct interface to the end customer. You therefore strive for outstanding usability and appealing design.
- At the same time, you know that an app is not just about its UI but about its backend as well. You therefore have experience in designing and implementing Web APIs.
- A place of residence in Germany, a negotiation-fluent knowledge of German and good English are a prerequisite.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We offer ongoing, high-quality training to further your career. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
What else you can expect:
- A culture of open feedback for your career goals: at Zühlke, we live a feedback culture and regularly give each other 360-degree feedback. In order to achieve your individual goals, your career coach is there to advise and support you.
- Variety instead of routine: as part of our team, you will be able to approach things in new and alternative ways and also help to turn visions into reality. With a diverse range of projects in more than 10 different sectors, there will be no shortage of varied challenges and plenty of opportunities to work with and on innovative ideas.
- Knowledge sharing: knowledge sharing is an integral part of our Zühlke culture. Zühlke employs experts in a variety of fields. Regular meetings, Fritalks and Topic Teams are an integral part of our daily work to enable exchange and personal and professional growth.
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.