Mobile Developer - focus on iOS or Android
What your job will involve:
- As a member of an agile and motivated team, you will work on challenging software projects and play a significant part in the technical implementation.
- You will actively contribute your knowledge and ideas towards developing innovative and effective total solutions together as a team, with a focus on sustainable software design and exceptional quality.
- The projects that you work on will be diverse and demanding. Together with your project team, you will develop tailored products for the industrial, medical technology, financial services and logistics sectors. Our solutions are aimed at generating economic value for the customer and improving UX for the end customer.
- Continuous learning will be an important part of your work. You will have the chance to identify your own development potential. You’ll also have the opportunity to share your knowledge internally in workshops, coding dojos and technology camps – to the benefit of both your local team and the international Zühlke Group as a whole.
- You’ll enjoy the flexibility offered by your role, which will sometimes see you working at the office, sometimes from home and sometimes on the customer’s premises.
What you should offer:
- As a native mobile developer, you have a wealth of experience in developing apps on the iOS platform (Swift) or Android (Java or Kotlin) or both.
- Your technological breadth is important to us. Additional specialisations in current technologies are an advantage. For example, in one of these areas: Development of modern single-page web applications (AngularJS, React), Cloud (Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services) or DevOps (e.g. experience with Docker or Chef).
- You’re also aware that apps form a direct interface to the end customer. You therefore strive for outstanding usability and appealing design.
- At the same time, you know that an app is not just about its UI but about its backend as well. You therefore have experience in designing and implementing Web APIs.
- Your profile is rounded off with proficiency in German and a very good command of English
What we offer:
Zühlke will support your success with a unique corporate culture for which we have been recognised as one of the best employers in Germany. It is important to us that we help you develop and improve with continuous, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach and we regularly share experiences and learn from one another. At Zühlke, you will appreciate how we all communicate openly, are honest about our abilities and enjoy working as a team. Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package and a modern working environment, and we are all committed to bettering ourselves each day.
You can also look forward to
- Work-life balance: we can offer you flexitime, opportunities to work from home, and a 40-hour week. If you happen to work more, you can have the extra hours paid out as overtime or take them off as holiday during less busy periods.
- Working environment: a friendly, professional approach is our top priority. With us, you can expect interdisciplinary collaboration with helpful and committed colleagues. We regularly take advantage of the opportunity for coaching and mentoring.
- Freedom & autonomy: a trusting management style and self-organised teams give you the freedom to make your own decisions, as well as the flexibility to choose your own working methods and the chance to put forward and implement your own ideas.
Read our project success stories and get in the Zühlke spirit!