Mobile / Augmented Reality Software Engineer
- You will bring exciting projects to life and provide our customers with solutions that offer great user experience. You will also inspire them with your enthusiasm for mobile and augmented reality topics.
- As part of a team of experienced software engineers you will develop sophisticated mobile and AR applications, which you also connect to enterprise applications, IoT solutions or even medical devices.
- You will use the latest technologies to make our customers’ business processes smarter.
- You will keep up to date and promote the latest trends and technologies in the areas of mobile and AR-SW development within the company.
What you should offer:
- You have a degree in information technology or a related discipline.
- You have already gained experience in the area of 3D computer graphics, initial experience with Unity3D, Unreal Engine or Three.js and some knowledge of tools like Blender, 3DS or Maya. You are familiar with linear algebra and analysis in three dimensional space.
- You are proficient in mobile development and can optimise your code for the batteries and capacity of mobile devices. You already have experience with native development on iOS/Android, cross-platform development with Xamarin or hybrid HTML5 web frameworks.
- Ideally you have gained experience in developing mixed reality devices such as Microsoft HoloLens. Experience of games development is not a requirement, but an advantage.
- You have a feel for good user experience, including three-dimensional interfaces.
- Very good German and English language skills add the finishing touch to your profile.
What we offer:
Zühlke will support your success with a unique corporate culture for which we have been recognised as one of the best employers in Germany. It is important to us that we help you develop and improve with continuous, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach and we regularly share experiences and learn from one another. At Zühlke, you will appreciate how we all communicate openly, are honest about our abilities and enjoy working as a team. Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package and a modern working environment, and we are all committed to bettering ourselves each day.
You can also look forward to:
- Work-life balance: we can offer you flexitime, opportunities to work from home, and a 40-hour week. If you happen to work more, you can have the extra hours paid out as overtime or take them off as holiday during less busy periods.
- Working environment: a friendly, professional approach is our top priority. With us, you can expect interdisciplinary collaboration with helpful and committed colleagues. We regularly take advantage of the opportunity for coaching and mentoring.
- Freedom & autonomy: a trusting management style and self-organised teams give you the freedom to make your own decisions, as well as the flexibility to choose your own working methods and the chance to put forward and implement your own ideas.
Read our project success stories and get in the Zühlke spirit!