We are growing! You can work from our Belgrade, Nis or Novi Pazar office, or remotely if it matters to you
Here at Zühlke, we solve some of the biggest technological challenges. As an innovation service provider, we work closely with our clients to bring new, exciting ideas to life. Companies come to us with complex, challenging problems and rely on us to create digital solutions.
- In a dual role as Architect and People Leader (distribution: 80% Architect / 20% People Leader) you combine your technical career and expertise with leadership responsibility. Through your leadership skills you win, inspire, and mobilize your team and customers.
- As a People Leader in the "Software Excellence" practice, you are part of Zühlke's leadership team. With enthusiasm and passion, you are an enabler, coach and first point of contact for your team members.
- In our customer projects you are responsible for the development of complex IT architectures of innovative software solutions and for the strategic-technological consulting of our customers.
- You take over the technical management of teams from kick-off to rollout and are in close contact with the project management.
- You have already worked for several years in software development and architecture.
- You know Anroid in the enterprise environment as well as the current technologies for the development of mobile applications. You can set up and implement appropriate architectures on your own as well as in a team.
- You have excellent communication skills, a high level of drive and a positive way of thinking.
- Ideally, you already have leadership experience and see yourself as an inspiring leader and coach.
- You are fully comfortable to work in English
What do we offer to you?
You will get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts (50 % of our employees are seniors/consultants) in the industry. We are committed to hiring people for the company, and not for the specific project or company. We are looking for engineers who will help Zuhlke bring ideas to life.
Our benefits include:
- Possibility to reduce working hours up to 32.5h/week
- Option for condensed working week - you can condense
your working hours and spread it across 4 working days
- Hybrid workplace - option to work both from home or
office in Belgrade or our hubs in Novi Sad, Niš and Novi Pazar
- Time and money allocated for your upskilling
- International assignments - opportunity to work and gain experience in other Zühlke location
- Minimum 23 days of vacation
- Flexi-time - organize your own working hours according to your daily needs
- Trusted sick leave
- 100% covered maternity leave
- Private Health Insurance
- Profit share scheme
- Top-notch equipment & working with cutting-edge technologies
- Referral bonuses
- Various social Zühlke events
Apply to learn more about this opportunity, and Zühlke, and see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.
Adjustable workload (80-100%)