We are growing! You can work from our Belgrade, Nis or Novi Pazar office, or remotely if it matters to you!What drives us?
Here at Zuhlke, we solve some of the biggest technological challenges. As an innovation service provider, we work closely with our clients to bring new, exciting ideas to life. Companies come to us with complex, challenging problems and rely on us to create digital solutions.
When it comes to Embedded Systems, this is a discipline with over 50 years tradition in Zuhlke. We are working in fields of Medical, Industrial, Railway and consumer IoT. We develop solutions on various platforms and ecosystems.What drives you?
You want to make an impact - Whether software for medical products or laboratory automation systems, fleet management systems for auto-navigating tunnel drills or digital platforms for renewable energies, you’ll get a chance to develop innovative software for embedded systems for our customers and create a great experience for end users.
You have a growth mindset - building on a comprehensive education offering, you continuously keep up to date with technologies and development practices and apply them in projects to build your expertise. You eagerly share knowledge with your colleagues on a daily basis.What is important to us?
What working at Zuhlke is all about?
- That you are proficient in C++
- Practical experience in Linux and Yocto will be considered as a plus
- You will be able to take responsibility for software engineering in interdisciplinary projects, make important decisions systematically and anticipate technical risks.
- You understand the requirements of systems regarding security, safety and quality – and are able to build the system so that it meets them.
- Suitable university degree and/or more that 3 years of experience
- Fluency in English
You will get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts (50 % of our employees are seniors/consultants) in the industry. We are committed and looking for engineers who will help Zuhlke bring ideas to life, in other words, this is not a project-based position.
At Zuhlke you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.Our benefits include:
Apply to learn more about this opportunity, Zuhlke, and see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.We would like to know more about you!
- Possibility to reduce working hours up to 32.5h/week
- Option for condensed working week - you can condense your working hours and spread it across 4 working days
- Hybrid workplace - option to work both from home or office in Belgrade or our hubs in Novi Sad, Niš and Novi Pazar
- Time and money allocated for your upskilling
- International assignments - opportunity to work and gain experience in other Zühlke location
- Minimum 23 days of vacation
- Flexi-time - organize your own working hours according to your daily needs
- Trusted sick leave
- 100% covered maternity leave
- Private Health Insurance
- Profit share scheme
- Top-notch equipment & working with cutting-edge technologies
- Referral bonuses
- Various social Zühlke events
80% - 100%