Bern - Switzerland
- Methodology & concepts: in a daily business you apply your sound understanding of modern, platform-based architectures and a distinctive DevOps mindset
- Architecture & implementation: as a platform architect you are responsible for the design of solutions foundation in demanding projects on low-code platforms. You will present your solutions to various target groups and inspire key stakeholders
- Platforms: You feel "at home" when working with low-code platforms and can design and implement an optimal customer solution on Mendix or other platforms
- Offering structure: You are an important exponent for low-code platforms, are active in the development of Zühlke services and prepare offers. In addition, you know the trends on the market and always keep an eye on current developments
- Thought Leadership: You will act as a thought leader in the area of low-code platforms and continue to strategically advance the topic both internally and externally. You will share your knowledge with colleagues, train customers and help to develop young talent
- You have a sound knowledge of the different aspects of solutions on low-code platforms and a deep understanding of their possibilities and limitations
- You have a passion for sustainable software architecture in the area of low-code and have already assumed responsibility in technical mandates
- Thanks to your self-confident appearance in communication with customers and your strong drive and passion, you will take responsibility in projects and in the further development of our platform. Competence, excellent communication in German and English are required
- Your architecture decisions are significantly influenced by non-functional requirements such as time-to-market, availability, flexibility, stability, maintainability and security, combined with economic considerations
- You have successfully completed a technical university degree (ETH, Uni) in IT, computer science or a comparable field
- Technologies: Be it Mendix, OutSystems, ServiceNow or PowerApps- you are the platform expert in the area of low-code
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as Software Engineering).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.