Lead Software Architect (Mobile - iOS)
Zurich - Switzerland
- You are responsible for developing IT architectures of complex iOS apps and integrating them into the customers' system landscape.
- You take over the technical management of teams from kick-off to rollout and are in close contact with the project management.
- Through your leadership skills you win over, inspire and motivate your project team and the customers for ideas.
- By coaching your team members in the development of iOS apps and in the application of agile principles, you make a decisive contribution to the success of various projects.
- Whenever possible and reasonable you work native, but you also know and appreciate the advantages of cross-platform technologies. You have also already gained experience on the Android platform.
- After your technical degree (FH, Uni, ETH), ideally in computer science, you have already worked for several years as a software developer and architect in mobile projects.
- Your architectural decisions are significantly influenced by non-functional requirements such as availability, flexibility, stability and security, combined with economic considerations. You know what concrete impact your architecture decisions have on the code level.
- You have experience developing iOS apps in challenging projects. You can set up and implement appropriate architectures on your own as well as in a team.
- You are familiar with the common technologies for the development of apps and also bring experience in the DevOps area.
- You have exceptionally good communication skills, a high drive and a positive way of thinking.
- You are business fluent in German and have a proficient command of English
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as SWE)
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.