Lead Software Architect
80-100%Porto - Portugal
- Work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts in the industry;
- Family & wellbeing package - family health insurance, adjustable workload (80-100%) and flexible working hours;
- Personal development plan shaped to your needs;
- Unique opportunity to make an impact in the early phase of building up a new Zühlke location;
- Clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement-based career prospects;
- Projects based in Porto with opportunities to travel or working temporarily at other Zühlke locations.
Your talent You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification, communicative and openminded personality and be fluent in English (both written and oral).
- More than 8 years of professional experience in Java or .NET ecosystem;
- Experience in developing and implementing architectures for complex systems;
- You are still an active hands-on contributor in software engineering;
- You have a high awareness for quality and the necessary skills, such as testing at different levels in an agile environment and test automation;
- Experience in designing systems for production and approaching development with a DevOps mindset;
- Your architectural decisions are characterised by non-functional requirements such as performance, flexibility, reliability, ease of maintenance and security;
- Broad technology skills: familiarity with enterprise technologies, mobile and desktop clients, application servers, cloud architecture, relational and NoSQL databases and knowledge how to integrate with systems outside of your primary interest. In addition, you know paradigms like SOA and BPM and technologies such as REST, Web services and messaging.
- Developing IT architecture of innovative software solutions;
- Strategic technology consulting for our customers;
- Overseeing progress of development team to ensure consistency and architectural integrity;
- Providing technical guidance and coaching to engineers;
- Working closely with your local and remote colleagues in an agile setup;
- Creating high-quality solutions while adapting to customer requirements;
- Being curious, open-minded, and standing by your ideas.