Lead Project Manager
80%-100%Porto - Portugal
Project ManagementWe are growing our team in Porto office!
What we have to offer you:
Here at Zühlke, you get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts in the industry. Zuhlke supports your success with a unique culture and helps you grow continuously, through trainings, knowledge exchange, and learning from each other. At Zuhlke you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique em-ployment options and flexible working hours.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further develop-ment within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas
What your job will involve?
- As a Lead Project Manager, you will lead diverse projects in the area of software development, from the initial con-cept to the operational handover. Our portfolio includes embedded, mobile, frontend and backend technologies.
- You will work closely with our customers from various industries in an agile development process.
- You will determine the framework conditions for a project team comprising highly qualified employees from a range of disciplines, helping them to realise and deploy their maximum potential. The team may be spread across different locations.
- Your area of responsibility may include also a range from quoting and contract negotiations to the provisioning of services in a distributed environment - this includes change management, team, deadline and cost planning.
- Both your own personal development as well as that of your team are important to you, so you will be a key partner for team members. This also includes supporting our young PM team in its professional development.
- As an expert in the service business, you will lead projects to success for our customers and for Zühlke.
- Traveling may be part of your work as being close to customers and teams.
What you should offer:
- You have a University degree, ideally in the area of engineering and a good understanding of business management.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience as a Project Manager, preferably in the area of software devel-opment.
- You have the determination, sense of customer value, good people skills, structured and methodical approach re-quired to successfully manage and create the framework for complex projects.
- You can easily adapt your communication style to a variety of contexts and communicate issues clearly and in a timely manner.
- You are able to communicate confidently in English in an international environment.
- Education as a Project Manager (e.g. PMP or IPMA level C) and a Scrum certification are considered as a plus