Lead Data Scientist
Hamburg - Germany
Hanover - Germany
Munich - Germany
Stuttgart - Germany
- Working in an consulting capacity, you will develop new algorithms for and together with customers, provide them with new insights from their data, and thereby open up data-driven business models.You will support them from the initial ideas to creation of a tailor-made solution and be there for operation and ongoing development.
- You will be the central point of contact in your specialist area and will work with an interdisciplinary team of domain experts and data engineers to design solutions.
- Your work as an expert at Zühlke will be diverse – ranging from data exploration and feature engineering, the selection of suitable statistical methods and machine learning algorithms, through to the implementation of prototypes.
- You will be a key expert in data analysis methods, you will be actively involved in the development of services at Zühlke, you will position our offering on the market (pre-sales), and you will prepare quotes. You will also be aware of market trends and always keep an eye on the latest developments.
- You will integrate in our data science team of outstanding experts in various disciplines and discuss potential solutions with them.
What you should offer:
- You have relevant project work experience in the areas of data analysis and machine learning and are also familiar with the selection of state-of-the-art analysis methods. Experience in a medical or financial environment would be an advantage.
- You feel comfortable with cloud and on-premise systems and are able to design and implement optimal solutions for the customer on Azure or AWS.
- You have programming experience using standard tools such as Python with Pandas, SciKit, TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.
- In addition to your broad general knowledge of data engineering, modelling and data analysis, you also have in-depth expertise in one of the following areas:
- statistics, time series analysis, and anomaly detection
- machine learning with deep learning, unsupervised methods, training strategies, data augmentation, etc. or
- natural language processing, embeddings, transformers in general
- You are a customer-focused team player who is passionate about innovation and agile working. You work in a self-organised and customer-driven manner, from the initial idea to the successful implementation.
- An excellent command of German and English is a prerequisite.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We consider it important to encourage you to further your career by offering ongoing, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.