Lead Data Engineering Consultant (Data & AI Solutions) all genders
We support our customers to use Data and AI in way that adds value, helps with decision making, makes processes more efficient and allows them to create new services and products.
Data & AI Solutions | Zühlke (zuehlke.com)
What your job will involve:
- As part of your team you work on interesting Customer projects as a Data Consultant or Data Engineer.
- You are in charge of Data and Machine Learning Projects from the Prototype to Production. You make sure that concepts like comprehensibility, transparency, reproducibility and measurability are included in the project.
- You are an exponent for Data Engineering and Data Platforms. You actively support and expand Zühlke’s service portfolio and position our offer on the market (through pre-sales). Beyond that you are on top of the trends in the market and are following the developments.
- You are taking charge of Thought Leadership in the area of Data Engineering and Data Platforms and are moving the topic strategically forward, internally as well as externally.
- You bring experience in various projects in the area of Data, Machine Learning and/or Artificial Intelligence.
- You have solid experience with different aspects of Data Science and Machine Learning Solutions and a deep understanding of the possibilities and limitations it brings.
- Ideally you have expertise in other relevant disciplines like MLOps, time series analysis or computer vision.
- You have know-how in Data Engineering with which you can support your team practically and methodically within our lighthouse projects, with optimal data structures, data-processing pipelines and data-management strategies.
- You have extensive experience of state of the art Data plattforms and you feel comfortable in the Cloud as well as on-premise “in-house”. This way you are able to design and implement solutions in Azure, AWS and Open-Source products.
- Excellent German and English skills are a must.
What do we have to offer you?
- Unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team camp, an annual Wiener Linien ticket, shopping allowance, high-end notebooks, modern open office.
We are looking for a future employees with several years of experience and offer an attractive compensation package well above the collectively agreed minimum basic salary. The minimum gross salary starts at €4000 and will be adjusted according to your qualifications and experience.
Are you interested in working with us?
Create your future today and apply for a job at Zühlke!
Covid-19 Notice: We are hiring for this role despite the current circumstances in relation to Covid-19. To protect our employees’ and candidates’ health and safety, we have implemented fully remote interview and onboarding processes for candidates and new joiners until further notice. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and appreciate your flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.