Data & AI
What drives us?
Here at Zühlke, we solve some of the biggest technological challenges. As an innovative service provider, we work closely with our clients to bring new, exciting ideas to life. Companies come to us with complex, challenging problems and rely on us to create digital solutions.
We are growing our team in Belgrade, Nis office and Novi Pazar offices, but you are also welcome to work remotely if it matters to you!
What drives you?
As Lead Data Consultant, you build the bridge between business and technology for our customers - and understand AI and data technologies as tools to enable fact-based decisions, optimize processes or develop new products and services. In this way, you identify the potential for our customers to generate real value for their business with these tools.
This is what your work will look like:
- Based on your experience in the field of Data technologies, you see them as tools to enable fact-based decisions, optimize processes or develop new products and services. With this mindset, you are able to recognize the potential of our customers businesses to generate real value with these tools
- In Data projects you implement Zühlke's holistic approach by considering all relevant levels and disciplines such as data platforms, data governance, algorithms and use cases and by moderating the collaboration of relevant experts
- You will support our customers on their way to becoming a data-driven company
- You are active both internally and externally as an ambassador for our discipline Data & AI and further develop our offerings and our expertise. You will position yourself as a thought leader for your special field in Data & AI and help to develop young talent.
- You will manage independently complex customer projects and C-level communication.
You will support us in the expansion of our business in AI & Data:
- Support in the acquisition of new customer projects, further development of customer relationships and independent occupation of topic areas
- Developing and building customer relationships, expanding our project business with existing customers
- Development of own accounts in the functional topic area AI & Data
- Strategic further development of Zühlke's positioning on the market
- You have successfully completed a technical university degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a university degree in Business Management with additional training in AI
- At least 7 years experience in the Software Engineering industry, and at least 2 of those in Data & AI. Experience in the development of digital products and services would be ideal. Cloud experience is a big plus.
- You are able to lead data strategy creation, data governance, data management, data organization
- Proficiency in innovation consulting methods (Lean Start-Up, Design Thinking), process consulting, agile business analysis or agile working (Scrum, Kanban)
- Convincing communication skills as well as very good English skills
- You are assertive, eloquent, and proactive and can act independently
- You are highly customer-oriented and have the ability to think and communicate in an interdisciplinary manner
- You are also result-oriented and able to win over stakeholders and decision-makers
You will get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts (50 % of our employees are seniors/consultants) in the industry. We are committed and looking for engineers who will help Zuhlke bring ideas to life, in other words, this is not a project-based position.
Our benefits include:
- Possibility to reduce working hours up to 32.5h/week
- Option for condensed working week - you can condense your working hours and spread it across 4 working days
- Hybrid workplace - option to work both from home or office in Belgrade or our hubs in Novi Sad, Niš and Novi Pazar
- International assignments - opportunity to work and gain experience in other Zühlke location
- Minimum 23 days of vacation
- Flexi-time - organize your own working hours according to your daily needs
- Trusted sick leave
- 100% covered maternity leave
- Private Health Insurance
- Profit share scheme
- Top-notch equipment & working with cutting-edge technologies
- Referral bonuses
- Various social Zühlke events
At Zühlke you will feel included.
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability.
We communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working a team. We work in a diverse and multicultural environment with people from all over the world.
Apply to learn more about this opportunity at Zühlke!
Even if you feel you don't meet all the requirements yet, we are still happy to get to know you, learn more about your ambitions and ideas. We look forward to receiving your application - see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.