Lead Consultant customer-centric Innovation
80-100%Zurich - Switzerland
Business ConsultingHow you spend your time
As Lead Consultant for customer-centric Innovation, you will play a key role in solving our clients' complex challenges in the areas of digital transformation, strategy and business innovation. In interdisciplinary teams, you use your empathic and conceptual skills to provide important insights into customer-centric innovation and derive well-founded recommendations. You are able to create trust, team spirit, energy and clarity. You support our clients in their decisions and help them to achieve real innovation opportunities.
You lead engagements and projects - You lead and/or make technical contributions in challenging innovation consulting engagements with a focus on human-centered design. In addition to the client perspective, you always keep an eye on the business and technology perspective.
You are an innovator - you design and moderate innovation workshops, tailor procedures and methods to specific client requirements and develop new service designs and digital solutions that offer real opportunities for innovation together with clients and Zühlke experts.
You are a trusted advisor - you collect and analyse qualitative and quantitative insights, combine them with innovative state-of-the-art methods along the design thinking process and are responsible for measurable results (KPIs) during implementation.
You are a designer - You are an important exponent for customer-centric innovation, are active in the further development of Zühlke services, prepare and position our offers on the market (pre-sales) and support the development of young talents.
What is important to us
- University degree, ideally enriched with further training in the areas of customer experience, design thinking and/or behavioral design.
- At least 5 years of relevant practical experience in service design, customer experience and, if applicable, business model innovation
- Proven skills managing innovation projects as well as extensive experience in co-creation, workshop management and facilitation
- Competencies in the areas of behavioral design, strategic and customer foresight as well as data-driven CX are an advantage
- Solid knowledge of current technologies (including Big Data/Machine Learning/AI, IoT) and their potential for business innovation in concrete use cases
- Cross-industry consulting work or broad industry knowledge - from start-ups to large multinationals
- Quick grasp, strong analytical problem-solving skills, excellent empathy, creativity, courage and persuasiveness
- Convincing communication skills in both German and English
What working at Zühlke is all about
Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. Diversity and inclusion play an important role in this.
Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as security, software).
Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
Sustainability - a matter close to our hearts. We aim to ensure that our projects and services are as sustainable as possible and also make our customers more sustainable.
We are all constantly learning
Do you feel that you do not yet meet all the requirements? We would like to know more about you, your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!